Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A new unit!

I have been off the past 2 days for Mardi Gras!  And I had so much fun creating my Leap Day unit, that I made another one!  This one is for the month of April.  It has some Easter-ish fun, Earth Day, math, Science, and phonics included!
I don't know how to make those pretty pictures with all the pages included so here is my link to my TpT store!

April Showers Bring May Flowers!

And since I only have 12 followers...could be because I haven't been posting or promoting my blog, I'll give away this unit to the first 3 people who make a comment AND promise to give me feedback on the unit!  (and maybe help me promote it by linking it to your own blog...maybe???!!!)

Don't forget to put your email in the comment section!
Thank you so much!!

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to get a copy of your unit! I'm a SpEd teacher in Texas. I'll give feedback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh! forgot to add my email! leslie at thetexasfamily dot com

      Delete
  2. i just found your blog. i would love a copy of your spring unit. i teach in delaware...don't have a blog but i have lots of teacher friends who LOVE blogs so i will promote you that way! :) and i will give you feedback!
    kim
    kairyan_915@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete