Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Classroom Pics!

Ok, so it's only been like a month since I started this blog, I guess it's time I start actually blogging!  Anyway, here are some of my classroom pics!  Y'all, bear with me...I so should have taken these a few weeks ago, but really, who had time!  So, the kids have been in school for a week, so my classroom is now full of stuff!  Anyway, here they are!
This is my door!

This is the left side of my door!  Each sea animal is glued to a clothespin so I can hand student work in the hall.

This is my whole wall!

This is my wall and my across the hall neighbor's wall!  

Just another look at this wall!


My reading center...AKA:  The Reading Hut!

The Reading Hut!  (Notice the aquarium you watch while reading!)

This is above my computers.

A look to the front of the room from the door.

A look to the back from the door.  Yes, my ActiveBoard ROCKS!!  I Love that thing so much I refuse to teach without it!

Behind the door: Behavior Bay! (I know somewhere on the teacher blogs I found this idea..it's actually pretty popular)

Above my cubbies...another blog inspired idea!

My birthdays!  (From someone I totally forgot who though!)

Calendar Math....

This will be my Big Book Station.  That little white basket thingy will hold my pointers.

Totally pintrest inspired!

Focus wall and objectives...we're not "focusing" on much yet!

The writing center..right now it's a hot mess!  On the table is an assortment of writing utensils, papers, stamps, and stamp pads.  On the wall is a set of papers that have highly used words on them.


My window..totally pintrest inspired also!

My small group table...BUT....LOOK AT THE SEATS I MADE!! (Pintrest of course!) (excuse the mess..supplies from the students!)

My Word Wall...Yep, just noticed some of my border is missing!

Sharpened and Dull buckets.


So, there is my Beach inspired room!  I was going to make a Tiki Hut to go over the small group table..but let's face it....time just ran out on me!!!  Maybe before Christmas I can get it done!

Thanks Y'all!

5 comments:

  1. Your room is so cute!! I see that you use Every Day Counts calendar--this is my first year using it, I like it so far!

    I'm your newest follower; can't wait to see what all you come up with!

    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Everyone at my school knows I am no fan of calendar math!!! But, it works so it must be done!!! I'm glad you like it!!! Oh, and i'm going to check out your blog right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you room decor! Very cute! I have a similar theme with a nautical twist. Do you have a pdf of the birthday sandcastles? If so, I'd a copy if you could forward my way. I've been looking everywhere! Thanks!

    Kim from :
    http://starbucksstandardssharpies.blogspot.com/


    email: starbucksteacher@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks great! Hope your year starts off right!
    Cyndy
    Counting with Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I used to do a beach classroom but I am sorta phasing it out and looking for something new. I love that you kept it throughout the room.

    msnoren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete